Saturday 28 August 2010

Girl Crush

Okay so I'm a little ashamed to admit this but I really think Taylor Momsen is hot!
As Jenny in Gossip Girl I thought she was a little, in fact a lot, irritating. She definitely played the annoying little sister well! But since that started she's grown up a bit- although she's still only 17- and turned into a mega hot wannabe rock chick, and i think she kinda pulls it off. 
She now sports mega long platinum blonde locks & ultra smoky eye makeup and fronts the band The Pretty Reckless. Their first single make me wanna die came out in May this year & I kinda rate it. Their second single miss nothing was released last monday and their debut album light me up is out this Monday. 
Momsen has a very courtney love-esque grungy style and sound to her voice, and the overall influence of 90s grunge band Nirvana is apparent in the music she is producing. With the album covering controversial issues such as heavy drug abuse & sex, as well as the suspender belts & stockings she is renowned for wearing it's hard to believe Momsen is still only 17. 
I would love one of her vintage slip dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment