Saturday 1 September 2012

Mathew St Festival

I spent my birthday up in Liverpool with all my family, and for the first time attended the legendary Mathew St Festival. Having spent August bank holiday weekend in my teens at Reading Festival and then the past couple of years at Nottinghill Carnival, I have never had the chance to go to MSF before. It was good fun and we were incredibly lucky with the weather - infact, I had to cover my shoulders to stop them getting burnt (not that it takes my pale skin much to burn). We saw a load of cover bands including one, of course, of The Beatles - well you couldn't have a festival in liverpool without some sort of homage to the city's greatest band that ever lived could you?! For the occasion I chose to wear my new vintage green & white stripe denim shorts, I picked up from Beyond retro a few weeks ago. With it, I wore a peach vest from Topshop, my trusty Converse trainers and oversized Urban Outfitters denim shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment