Thursday 4 October 2012

Ibiza

For the past couple of weeks I've had a major case of the Ibiza blues. I knew I'd love it as I haven't met anyone that's been and didn't but I was still a bit surprised to how good it was. We spent most days of course on Bora Bora beach, although one day Josh and I explored Ibiza Town, which offers something so different to the party scene down on Playa D'en Bossa. Ibiza Town is beautiful, with a stunning harbour, hundreds of shops and delicious Tapas bars, it was by far my favourite part of the island. That said, one of the best nights I had was in San Antonio, watching the sunset at the legendary Bar Mambo, and exploring different bars along the Malia-like 'strip'. Clubs we went to were DC10 for Circo Loco's closing party, Amnesia for Cocoon and my favourite - Ushuaia, which was like something from Vegas,  and all good apart from the astronomically high bar prices. Next year I want to return and get a villa with a load of friends. Lets hope something gets sorted soon, with our current crap weather I need something to look forward to, even if it isn't for another year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment