Friday 16 August 2013

Follow Me On Instagram

I've been up to quite a lot this summer and ironically haven't found the time to blog about my adventures as much as I would like to. For anyone that's interested, I have a pretty lively Instagram profile, with the photos above providing only a snippet of my happenings in the recent months. In a (sort of) top-to-bottom order, there's been Gilgamesh - the Japanese bar and restaurant in the heart of London's Camden Town; Mumford & Son's 'Gentleman of the Road' tour in Lewes near Brighton, with trips to Brighton marina, Brighton beach and of course Brighton's Laines; lots of dinner dates with friends; a trip to Whipsnade Zoo; and a weekend in Oxford, which included a ped-a-low and lots of vodka (not together of course!) To follow me on Instagram click here

No comments:

Post a Comment