Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! This year for me was as wonderful as every year; overwhelmed by beautiful gifts, eating way too much food all day long, board games with the family, and of course the odd soap Christmas special. With travelling only a few weeks away, a reoccurring theme of travel necessities appeared as gifts from a selection of my relatives. A gold chain necklace, featuring a St. Christopher pendant (the Patron Saint of Travelling), was given to me by my mum as a means of keeping me safe while I'm away. Unfortunately, my photography skills are not that great and any photos of this beautiful present just didn't give it justice. However I did manage to snap some half decent ones of the journal my boyfriend bought me to write all my memories in. Made from an original sari, the book is made up of cotton paper with a real leather strap to fasten it. It's absolutely beautiful to look at...


No comments:

Post a Comment