Sunday 4 December 2011

Winter Wonderland

Last weekend me and the girls went up to London's Hyde Park for Winter Wonderland. Having never been before, I was buzzing for some fun festivities to get me in the Christmas spirit. I can't believe I haven't been before. Its completely free to get in and the attractions there aren't even that dear. There's a big wheel that allows you to see over entire London, as well as both a festive and extreme circus show, and of course the outside ice skating rink. The market is definitely a highlight, with numerous huts selling Christmas gifts as well as mulled wine, roasted chestnuts, mince pies and other festive foods. I would recommend Winter Wonderland to anyone who needs a little 'help' getting in the holiday mood. I'm gonna go back with the boy in a couple of weeks for a second helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment