Friday 8 February 2013

Gentleman of the Road

Finally something to look forward to this summer. After missing out on every festival last summer, I made a promise to myself I'd go to at least one this year, (although the wish list is growing - Bestival, V fest, Coachella, Glastonbury... ) Having watched Mumford & Sons a heap of times already, mostly in small pubs and stages before their worldwide success, I haven't really bothered to go see them at their most recent arena gigs. However when I saw that their stop over for this year's Gentleman of the Road tour is Lewes near Brighton, and has Vampire Weekend, The Vaccines and Johnny Flynn added to the line up I couldn't resist. Planning to make a weekend of it with Josh, hopefully the sun will be shining and we can spend all of Sunday on Brighton Beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment