Friday 15 February 2013

New York Fashion Week A/W 13/14 - Proenza Schouler

 Image source: vogue.co.uk
My love for Proenza Schouler really began whilst trawling through their past collections in my last job as runway assistant for MPDClick. I have to admit, I was a little later then others at getting on the "Schouler hype"but in recent years their collections at New York Fashion Week have quickly become one of the handful I am most excited to see. For autumn/winter 13/14 design duo Jack NcCollough and Laaro Hernadez have created a dominantly monochrome collection, which is refined in style through simple cuts and soft tailoring. Take a closer look however and you will see that texture has become a key element this year with perforated leather and laser cut lace all executed with the utmost detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment