Monday 23 April 2012

Lilac Nails

So I recently met up with my best friend in Singapore who was stopping on her way back from a holiday in Oz. I took full advantage of her being there and pampered myself with perfume, make up and the mini bar in her 5-star hotel. One of the pieces I fell in love with was a lilac shade of nail varnish by Barry M. I've always been a fan of cute feminine shades of polish for summer but this one stands out as being particularly good. The lilac was deep enough to show up from a distance but also light enough to remain summery. I now have to look after my nails with great care to ensure they remain painted for the rest of my travels (6 weeks, pushing it a little I think). But one of the first things I'm gonna buy when I'm back is this beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment