Friday 17 August 2012

Hippie Party


Last weekend Josh and I went along to his parent's friend's annual summer party. This year the theme was 'hippie'- cue tie dye, flower garlands, flares, tassels and oversized 'peace' symbols. I was overly excited for this, mainly because the sixties is my favourite decade and I adore the hippie look, but also because I was particularly pleased with my outfit, (an ensemble of garments I already had in my wardrobe) - seriously, I should have grown up in this era!!! The worst part of a fancy dress party is turning up with that dreaded fear that you are the only one dressed up, or at best the only person that's made half an effort, but thankfully everyone really went for it at this party. Below are a few more photos of Josh and I before the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment