Monday 12 September 2011

monday blues

After a wonderful weekend, it's official. I have the Monday blues. It's no surprise really, considering I spent the weekend in London with beautiful friends, beautiful food, beautiful wine and a beautiful round-the-world plane ticket; which I actually booked, parted with money, signed a contract, the whole lot. I could not be happier. Whilst I may be grinning from ear-to-ear, it has not been forgotten to remember those friends and family of victims of 9/11. For them, their weekend will have been worlds apart. I am thankful to be reminded how lucky I am. 
1. Delicious crab and rice dish
2. Friday night
3. A dream house off Kensington High Street
4. Signature hot chocolate and chai tea latte courtesy of Starbucks
5. Burgundy Vans. Finally purchased after months of want
6. The perfect way to spend my Saturday night- with best friends and good wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment