Saturday 17 September 2011

London Fashion Week Street Highlights


Yesterday I went up to London for my third season of Fashion Week. It was probably my best one yet. I will never forget the first time I attended; I had no idea what to expect and was just so buzzing to stand in the grounds of Somerset House next to Hilary Alexander and Henry Holland, but I think maybe this season beat it. I felt more comfortable than before, more at home I guess. I knew my way perfectly from venue to venue, there was no last minute rushing, and I couldn't have asked for better weather. I remember thinking my fingers were gonna drop off if I took any more photos last season. God that was awful. This season attracted yet another stylish crowd. I've uploaded only a tiny percentage of street style shots, the rest are to be used in our Mpdclick street report. But come back next week for an update on my LFW highlights. I really think the above girl's hair is just so cool, although I for sure could not pull it off. 




Image copywright: Amy Trayford for MPDClick

No comments:

Post a Comment