Wednesday 7 September 2011

time to book

Today has been a very exciting day as I finally gave in my notice and can now tell everyone about my plans to TRAVEL. I've known for years that I would love to leave England and see the world for 6 months but before now it's always seemed a hopeful dream. But alas, today that all changed. Handing in my notice (which I finally did today) means I am even closer to making the dream a reality. So what's left is for me and Phoebe (my very best friend and travelling partner) to book our flights, which we are hopefully doing this weekend! Our proposed route goes: India, Camodia, Laos, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, Fiji.
Although I am very sad to be leaving my job and new found responsibilities, I cannot express how excited I am! So this evening has been spent searching just some of the amazing sights we are going to see. Please don't get too jealous ;)




1. Kerala backwaters in India
2. Camel riding in Jodhpur, India
3. Phi Phi beach in Thailand (yes the place where The Beach is filmed)
4. Fiji
5. Melbourne at night

No comments:

Post a Comment