Wednesday 13 June 2012

Home Sweet Home

Hello again! So I've been back for almost a week now CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I really can't. It's all been so lovely since I arrived in Heathrow. My parents met me in arrivals and when I got home I found 'Welcome Home' banners all over the house. So sweet. I finally managed to get some sleep a few hours later and then Josh woke me up with roses and champagne. Even better. Saturday my friends all surprised me at the pub and that just felt like I'd never left. Then my mum treated me to a dress for my cousin's wedding this weekend and I finally got my hair chopped after 5 months without. Today I finished washing all my travel clothes and everything is now back in it's rightful place and my room is once again tidy! On Friday I am off to Tuscany for a long weekend for my cousin's wedding. It's a hard life...

No comments:

Post a Comment