Saturday 30 June 2012

Singapore

Ah I had so much fun in Singapore! This was our next place after KL, and after a pretty crazy bus ride (we got left at the Kuala Lumpur/Singapore border, not even kidding), we arrived in our lovely hostel Mona Gallery Hostel. Everyone kept telling us how organised and efficient Singapore is, and although my first impression was that, 'no, getting left at the border is not organised or efficient' the rest of my time in the city was fabulous! Singapore is a lot more expensive than another other place we visited in Asia, so not great for backpackers on a budget, but my best friend and her boyfriend happened to be passing through on their way back from a holiday in Oz when I was there! So this of course, made it one of my favourite places in my trip! I spent both days at their 5-star hotel, using the pool and raiding their mini bar. On my last day in Singapore Phoebe and I explored the shopping down Orchard Road and wandered about the infamous Raffles Hotel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment