Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sorry, I've Been Slacking...

So it's been a while since I last blogged hasn't it? I was doing well keeping up-to-date and then it seemed like suddenly I had loads of things going on, so let me explain...
While I'm still working in an office close to home, trying to save a ton of money, I've been planning dream holidays and travelling trips. I was hoping to spend a couple of months driving through different states of America with Josh (who just to add, insists on trying some Man V Food-style eating contests along the way). America seemed like an almost certainty for a while but then the realism of having to both leave a job to then find another one when we return set in. So I think that may be on hold for the time being - but who knows what will happen in the future hey?! Other than that, a couple of my friends and I are thinking of spending 10 days in the South of France driving from nice, through Cannes, St Tropez and Montpellier and camping out etc. Oh and the latest on my mind is interrailing through Italy with Josh. Venice, Milan, Florence, Rome, Naples... I can only imagine too well how incredible this would be. Sadly this definitely won't be until next year though.

Aside from the travel planning, there have been other things keeping me busy. I spent all of last week up in Liverpool helping the costume department out at Hollyoaks studio. I wasn't really sure what to expect as not always during work experience placements are you given the opportunity to really get stuck in; but fortunately here I really was. I will dedicate a separate post to my time at Hollyoaks in my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment