Monday 15 April 2013

Teapot Vintage Fair


A few weeks ago I went along to the 'Teapot Vintage Fair' in Wokingham. My best friend Kerry is a personal trainer to one of the lady who runs it - actually we were supposed to go along to their first one back in November, but it just so happened that Kerry went into Labour and had her baby boy that day. The fair was pretty small but there were lots of cute things to browse - vintage jewellery/clothing, handmade cushion covers, candles, that sort of thing. The stall which was by far my favourite (and not surprising to my friends who know how much of a sweet tooth I have) was 'Kirsty's Fabulous Cupcakes'. Honestly, I know cupcakes can look amazing, but I don't usually rate the actual taste of them. I think too often they look much better than they are. Kirsty's cupcakes however looked and tasted incredible. There were loads to chose from; Crunchie, Creme Egg, Oreo, Rocky Road, Lemon Meringue, Mini Eggs... Oreo was the best though! Just look at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment