Tuesday 30 April 2013

Haim

Image source: thetimes.co.uk
A while back my boyfriend kept telling me to listen to a band called Haim cause he was sure I'd love them. With Josh's preferred taste for underground deep house and techno, I wasn't really convinced I'd agree. Regretably I was ignorant and didn't even listen to Haim until about a month ago and ever since I haven't been able to stop! If I'd have known Haim didn't fall into the deep house category, and instead are often compared to Fleetwood Mac for their soft-rock approach to music, with hints of nu-folk & r'n'b, I would have listen to them a lot earlier. I actually meant to write about these when I first heard 'Don't Save Me' but like most things in my life recently, my blog seemed to take a backseat for a while as my days were filled with only work and the gym. But as summer has finally made an appearance, the days seem longer; and so I've made a promise to myself to blog more frequently. Let's hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment