Monday 9 July 2012

The Packhouse

On Saturday afternoon Josh and I spent a couple of hours admiring the old antique furniture and modern home-ware treasures found in The Packhouse. The Packhouse prides itself on being "an independent lifestyle retail experience, a one-stop retreat for customers in search of something unique and individual for their home and themselves." I can't believe I've never been to The Packhouse before, especially considering one of my old school friends has set up her own hair salon inside the building. I definitely need to revisit the shop when I'm moving into my first place (whatever year that will be) and buy one of the many amazing wooden chests I fell in love with. It's a great place to purchase bunting too if you are short on time to make it yourself, as well as cute floral wash bags and a tonne of other things including vintage clothing. The Packhouse is situated in Tongham, close to Farnham and I would urge anyone close to there that hasn't been to do so. There's also an art gallery with a small number of impressive paintings, as well as a wonderful cafe that serves the best lemon drizzle cake for a really reasonable price. For more information visit: www.packhouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment